Friday, June 08, 2007

Quran




















Assalm alykom:

I have just added an audio on the side bar of my blog of my son Nour reciting Quran, when he was 6 years old. I hope this CD is an inspirational tool for children in reciting Quran. The recording is slow and easy to follow. Each ayat is repeated three times to help the child perfect his or her recitation. Nour recorded the entire Part 30 of the Quran. It is really a great CD for young children who are just beginning to learn their surahs. Here are a few other surahs that are available for your listening enjoyment

Quran Recitation
by: Nour Kouatli (6yrs old)You can buy the entire part 30 on two CD's
1. At-teen 2. Al-'laq 3. Al-qadr
4. Al-byynah5. Az-zalzalah6. Al-'adiyaat

6 comments:

Islamic Notebook said...

Salam. MashaAllah that's amazing!! jazakum Allahu khair.

Anonymous said...

Salam sister, Mashaallah, it is beautiful. I sent you money order for two cd's of your son's Qur'an recitation. Did you receive it?

Um Nour/Hollie Moore said...

Assalm alykom sister:

When did you send it? We have been to the post office box recently. You can email me through the contact form on my blog if you need more specifics.

Um Nour/Hollie Moore said...

Assalm alykom:

I meant to say we have not been to the post office. This is why we may not have seen your money order. Sorry about the confusion. Email me if you have questions.

Safa said...

Masha Allah!!

Nadia said...

ummnour mashaallah!! how old is he now?