Friday, June 12, 2009

A Recycled Picnic Table

Assalam alykom:

The nice thing about old farm properties is that you can find alot of Junk. I made this table out of old planks of wood that I found in my barns and cinder blocks that where scattered through out my pastures. My kids and I cleaned up the wood an nailed them together to form the top. Then we just used planks of various sizes to form the seats. It is not as stable as a real table, and I always tell everyone to sit at your own risk. We have enjoyed many dinners outside so far on it. I love any craft that turns junk into a usable item.










2 comments:

Oum Anas said...

Salaam

I've tagged you for the Mom of the Year award, take a look at my blog :)

Unknown said...

aslam o alaikum
i have seen ur efforts. MashaAllah it is more practical and innovative. may Allah bless u with his blessings and bounties. if u share ur more experiences in school, these may be helpfull for other.
regards
M.saddique Mir kashmir