Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Morning Stroll on the Beach

Assalm alykom:

There is a famous hadith that says:

If you say 100 times a day, "Subhanna Allah wa be Hamdi" (Glory be to Allah, with His praise), your sins would be removed even if it were as much as the foam of the sea.


With our morning stroll on the beach there was a great deal of foam that reminded me of the above hadith. My son found this big crab that morning. He placed his pincher on the edge of his shirt. I did not think his pincher was so strong. It took two of us to pry the pincer apart. Al hamdolilah it did not pincher our fingers!





Here is a nice water bird we shot also.









1 comment:

Safiyyah said...

As Salaamu Alaikum Sis:

One time my husband and I were standing on a rocky area on a beach in Puerto Rico. I felt something playing with my toe: it was a crab, lol! But he didn't get a good hold of me.

Have you seen sea glass on your walks? I just bought a book about sea glass.