Sunday, December 24, 2006

Recycled Soap Dispenser

Assalm alykom:

Items needed:

  1. 1. Empty clear pump bottle. I get a body wash from Wal-mart. The bottle is very big and clear. It just has a sticker, and I just remove it.

2. Assortment of things to decorate it. I use beads, cheap silk flowers, marbles ect.

3. Clear soap

Directions: When your bottle is empty, just fill it with an assortment of things. Then, you fill it with clear or tinted soap. I keep one in my bathroom and my kitchen. I put things in them that match with the colors in each of these rooms. This also makes a nice attractive gift for someone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As salamu alykum,

I like this idea, it's great and i like anything to do with recycling.
I hope to see more of your brilliant ideas inshaAllah.
thank you sister.

maryam