Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I Spy


Assalam alykom

My kids love the I Spy books. I have to admit, I love them too. Every time we go to the library, one of my kids checks one of these books out. Even my three year old finds them in the toddler section and she loves them. Scholastic has an official website for I Spy.

http://www.scholastic.com/ispy/index.asp

At the site ,you can create your own I spy picture. You can make up your own rhyme or use theirs. You can print them out or email them to a friend. There are games related to I spy that the kids can play too!

Another book similar to the I Spy books are Can You See What I See? They are nice too. They do not have the same nice rhymes but they have really nice scenes that you have to look for the things. So the next time you go the the library spy an I Spy book they are great fun for the whole family!

2 comments:

Um Nour/Hollie Moore said...

assalam alykom sister Sumayyah:

The Can You See what I See books are made by some of the same authors of the I Spy. I actually like them more. The pictures are more interesting. So nice to see others like these books too!

Anonymous said...

Assalamu alaikum
Alhamduiilah...my kids loves the I spy books too.
ma salaama
Umm Riyaadh